Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Jurik RSX

  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 00:02:03 -0300
  • From: Gelo <gelobr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Jurik RSX

Formulaprimer, did you have the formula for linear regression slope of the RSI?

Regards
Gelo

2010/3/4 formulaprimer <formulaprimer@xxxxxxxxx>

One more quick thought if you learn what each of the standard indicators do and the limitations of price analysis which has all been done already and most are derivatives of statistical analysis of economic forecasting like moving averages or linear regression... Try the linear regression slope of the RSI and you'll get the same result as what you are looking for cause it is a using the mean point and removing outside data off the mean.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "vishveshchauhan" <vishvesh.chauhan@xxx> wrote:

> Hello Group,
>
> Can anybody send me MS formula of Jurik RSX, any help would be highly appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> Vishvesh