Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Futures to ETFs

  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 18:14:03 -0800 (PST)
  • From: Mr Distinque <distinque@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Futures to ETFs

Actually I segregate ETFs into 2 groups.  1st groups is a list of sub-directories which hold sector related ETFs.  i.e. Indexes, Financial, Metals, ,etc.  ETFs in each of these subs are the highest volume ETFs for their sector group.  Cuts out all the dogs.  All the rest of the kids are in a sub-dir called ETFs.  When I run an exploration, I can quickly see what group is moving and which direction.

EGO Sum Qua EGO Sum
Sempre Avanti

He Who Sits In A Well To Look At The Sky Can See But Little