RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock 9.0 & Windows 7

  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 07:38:02 -0600
  • From: "Lionel Issen" <lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock 9.0 & Windows 7

Ramish:

Thanks for this posting.

I am using MS 9 with Windows XP and Office 2007 without any problems

.

I have been told that in order to install Widows 7 I will have to reformat my hard drive. This will be a big job as I will have to also reinstall all my software and get new drivers for my hardware.

1.       Do you know any  way that I can install Windows 7 without having to reformat my hard drive?

2.       What is vmware and where can I get it? What is a cloud system?

3.       Can you post some instructions  on  running Windows XP under Widows 7 without messing up everything I have running under Windows  XP?

Warm regards

Lionel