RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock Expert

  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 08:55:21 -0500
  • From: Pete Lieber <plieber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock Expert

Go to the "Symbols" section of Expert
Pick one symbol (e.g., Up Arrow) and in the Condition section code the Buy condition and then add an "And" statement saying the condition does not meet the fractal
Next pick a 2nd symbol (e.g., Thumbs up) and in the Condition section code the fractal condition and then add an "And" statement saying the condition does not meet the buy
Next pick a 3rd symbol (e.g., Diamond) and in the Condition section code the fractal condition and then add an "And" statement saying the condition also meets the buy