[EquisMetaStock Group] Index & AD Line Divergence Indicator - Help [1 Attachment]

  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 11:18:44 -0800 (PST)
  • From: Tono <tonmdn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Index & AD Line Divergence Indicator - Help [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Tono included below]

Dear all,

Can anyone help me to create an indicator that show each stage of market as defined below :

Stage 1 : On a bottom, the Index line will stop downward move and move higher but the A/D Line will continue down. This indicates the start of a bull market.

Stage 2 : A/D Line and the Index going up , then market in stage 2

Stage 3    : on stage 3 there should be a widening gap /divergence between the index and A/D lines, as the A/D Line loses momentum but Index line continue higher.

Stage 4 : A/D Line and the Index going down , then market in stage 4

and how to incorporate the above indicator in exploration of individual stock?
in example : I want to find stocks that have moving average golden cross but only when market are in stage 1 or 2 .

I have attached an image on this email and uploaded an image to EquisMetaStock Group under "Photo" section within album "Index & AD Line Divergence" for a picture
worth a thousand words.

Thanks in advance

Tono

Attachment(s) from Tono