[EquisMetaStock Group] hey~ $

  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 09:47:42 -0700
  • From: Cameron Reid <cwr_74@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] hey~ $

Hi,
One of my friends introduce a very good website to me: http://www.vipuu.com. All their products are new and original. They have many brands, such as Sony, HP, Apple, Nokia and so on. Now , they are promoting their products for Christmas Day. So their prices are very competitive. By the way, they mainly sell iphones, laptops, tvs, playstation and so on.
If you need these products, it will be a good choice.
Regards! @