[EquisMetaStock Group] Test system / Weeky time frame [1 Attachment]

  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 13:18:12 +0000
  • From: João Duarte <duarjapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Test system / Weeky time frame [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Jo=E3o_Duarte?= included below]

Hello. I have the metastock 8 and i want test a system. The system gives better results in the weekly time frame and monthly time frame is that I wanted to test, but i do not know how to change the time frame .. can you help me?

Thank you

Duarte

Attachment(s) from =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Jo=E3o_Duarte?=

1 of 1 Photo(s)