Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] HHV bars ago

  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 23:16:58 +1100
  • From: "ApacheD" <apached@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] HHV bars ago

Keith,
I think, what you need is the BARSSINCE function. eg. barssince (h>Ref(hhv(H,10),-1)).
HHV(H,10) will always return the most recent high. That is why is is necessary to use the Ref function.

SYNTAX      ref( DATA ARRAY, PERIODS )

FUNCTION      References a previous or subsequent element in a DATA ARRAY. A positive PERIOD references "n" periods in the future; a negative PERIOD references "n" periods ago.

Doug