From: "cherotree1" <mass54thcob@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2009 12:35 AM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Explorer producing same results each day

Yes, that would certainly be helpful!

This is the formula:

(Cross(Mov(C,5,E),Mov( C,10,E)) AND
Cross(Mov(C,10,E),Mov( C,20,E))) OR
(Cross(Mov(C,10,E),Mov( C,20,E)) AND
BarsSince(Cross( Mov(C,5,E) ,Mov(C,10, E)))<
BarsSince(Cross( Mov(C,10, E),Mov(C,5,E))));

This formula in Explorer has consistently produced results over the months
but recently has been producing the same selections although the data has
been updated. Any help is appreciated!

Peace!

Charles

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pumrysh <no_reply@xxx> wrote:

> Charles,
>
> Helps if we know the formula.
>
> Preston
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cherotree1" <mass54thcob@> wrote:
> >
> > I have been using a formula in Explorer for a few years but for some
> > reason it has begun producing the same results each day that I run
> > Explorer (EOD) although the securities data is being updated daily
> > correctly. This is a first since I have been running Explorer for this
> > formula. I even tried other Explorer formulas and got the same results.
> > Any ideas? Thanks!
> >
> > Peace!
> >
> > Charles

<*> Your email settings: