[EquisMetaStock Group] VWAP [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Blitz Krieg included below]

Guys,
I tried to modify the VWAP, this my formula:

VWAPi:=Sum(V*L,7)/(Sum(V,7));VWAPf:=VWAPi+(Stdev(VWAPi,2));VWAPf

Result (see attachment), not good enough.

Please advice

regards,
Blitz

Attachment(s) from Blitz Krieg