[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: txt file conversion

Alvin,

I was able to get the Excel worksheet file to load into the
Downloader and then into Metastock. I did not try the CSV file.

The Downloader is funny and you may have to close Metastock first
inorder to get it to work. Another problem that I have had is in
making sure that I knew where the file was, so pay close attention
and be sure to check in the appropriate folder.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Alvin Yu <alvinyu2005@xxx>
wrote:

> Hi Preston
>     I really have no luck to get this working .
>
>     Can u try these 2 files and advise me if u can get them
work ?

> rgds

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional