[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: RMO in Enhanced System Tester with pre-canned systems such as RSI 30-80, the TEMA, and the Equis-CCI +100/-100 Crossover system

  • To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: RMO in Enhanced System Tester with pre-canned systems such as RSI 30-80, the TEMA, and the Equis-CCI +100/-100 Crossover system
  • From: "Big Papa" <denver69692002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 15:15:16 -0000

Alvin,

The "precanned" testing I referred to is in your Enhanced Systems
tester if you are using Metastock 10. They should be in a list down
the left hand side of the screen, that you can start working from.
The precanned ones are editable, meaning you can mix and match, and
even learn the MetaStock language. You can select multiple systems
and compare them against one or many stocks.

Out of all of the things that has helped me the most, has been
reviewing what a good formula looks like and the syntax in which it
must be written has been the most informative.

The RMO II adds some new things such as a Zone Fill and Zone
Detector indicator. It also keeps the RMO indicators. It also adds
additional explorations (6 or 8), 3 experts, etc.
Equis has a good 30 minute video shown on this link:
http://www.equis.com/products/thirdparty/?plug-rmoatm
It will give you a look and feel as to how the RMO II works.

Hope that helps.

Big

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Alvin Yu <alvinyu2005@xxx>
wrote:

> Hi
>     Can anyone share with me the formula on this "  pre-canned
systems such as
> the
> > RSI 30-80, the TEMA, and the Equis-CCI +100/-100 Crossover
system. " and add that with the RMO ?

> This screening look interesting base on the message I read .Hope
someone can share this info

> rgds
>

> ________________________________

RMO,
> the RMO II, but you will cancel the subscription. What does the
RMO
> II do? What do you mean when you say: For all the testing of the
RMO
> I have done, is it is good at getting it, but terrible at getting
out.

> Greatings, Jan
>
> --- In equismetastock@ yahoogroups. com, "Big Papa"
> <denver69692002@ ...> wrote:
> >
> > Jan,
> >
> > It depends on how indepth you want to get with the RMO tester.
> > On it's core level, you could use:
> > Fml( "Rahul Mohindar Osc (RMO)") >0 to buy and
> > Fml( "Rahul Mohindar Osc (RMO)") <0 to sell.
> >
> > I believe in watching the Equis video on how to use the RMO, Mr.
> > Mohindar suggests using the RMO not on its own as a trading
system,
> > but as a confirmation to another.
> >
> > For instance, I have added it on to the pre-canned systems such
as
> the
> > RSI 30-80, the TEMA, and the Equis-CCI +100/-100 Crossover
system.
> You
> > can go in and edit these systems, and add the portion above
pretty
> > easily as an confirmation.
> >
> > There are other ways to look at the RMO such as the Swing Trade
2 &
> > Swing Trade 3 for the crossovers. Much of that depends on your
> trading
> > style. The RMO > or < 0 for the longer trends, the swing trade
> > crossovers for the scalping.
> >
> > For all the testing of the RMO I have done, is it is good at
> getting
> > it, but terrible at getting out. I have also subscribed to the
RMO
> II
> > from Equis, but will be cancelling that subscription shortly.
> >

> > --- In equismetastock@ yahoogroups. com, "j.geenen" <j.geenen@>
wrote:

> > > Hi everybody
> > >
> > > Can anybody tell me were I can find a link that describes how
> > > implementate the RMO in the Enhanced System Tester? Of course
> > looked
> > > at the forum and the help files but I couldn't find it.
> > >
> > > Thanks, Jan
> > >

>       New Email names for you!
> Get the Email name you&#39;ve always wanted on the new @ymail and
@rocketmail.