[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: RMO in Enhanced System Tester

Jan,

It depends on how indepth you want to get with the RMO tester.
On it's core level, you could use:
 Fml( "Rahul Mohindar Osc (RMO)") >0 to buy and
 Fml( "Rahul Mohindar Osc (RMO)") <0 to sell.

I believe in watching the Equis video on how to use the RMO, Mr.
Mohindar suggests using the RMO not on its own as a trading system,
but as a confirmation to another.

For instance, I have added it on to the pre-canned systems such as the
RSI 30-80, the TEMA, and the Equis-CCI +100/-100 Crossover system. You
can go in and edit these systems, and add the portion above pretty
easily as an confirmation.

There are other ways to look at the RMO such as the Swing Trade 2 &
Swing Trade 3 for the crossovers. Much of that depends on your trading
style. The RMO > or < 0 for the longer trends, the swing trade
crossovers for the scalping.

For all the testing of the RMO I have done, is it is good at getting
it, but terrible at getting out. I have also subscribed to the RMO II
from Equis, but will be cancelling that subscription shortly.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "j.geenen" <j.geenen@xxx> wrote:

> Hi everybody
>
> Can anybody tell me were I can find a link that describes how to
> implementate the RMO in the Enhanced System Tester? Of course I
looked
> at the forum and the help files but I couldn't find it.
>
> Thanks, Jan

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: