From: pumrysh <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, 25 December 2008 2:19:44
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MACD Histogram Cycle and Trigger with 4 Green 1 Red or 4 Red 1 Green

Alvin,

What I gave you will work just like the pic.

In order to get the style and colors you want you must right click
on the indicator and change to the color and style that you want.
This is covered in the users manual as well.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@ yahoogroups. com, Alvin Yu <alvinyu2005@ ...>
wrote:

> Hi Preston
>     Sorry I did not get this clear enough .My actual needs as
follow:

>  MACD Histogram (MACDH) to show the following:
>
> 1. When MACDH > 0 AND MACDH(t) > MACDH(t-1), output on the
histogram is GREEN in colour.
> 2. When MACDH > 0 AND MACDH(t) < MACDH(t-1), output on the
histogram is RED in colour.
> 3. When MACDH < 0 AND MACDH(t) < MACDH(t-1), output on the
histogram is RED in colour.
> 4. When MACDH < 0 AND MACDH(t) > MACDH(t-1), output on the
histogram is GREEN in colour.

> Note: (t) denotes the most recent MACDH value, (t-1) denotes the
value of MACDH one period before

> I saw this in the following web site  but I could not  find the
solution:
> http://forum. vtsystems. com/index.. php?
s=88fe854d789faa450 28153615fba14ed& showtopic= 9256&pid= 40576&st= 0&#ent
ry40576

> Appreciate if u can help on this .
>
> Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
>

> ____________ _________ _________ __
Trigger with 4 Green 1 Red or 4 Red 1 Green

<alvinyu2005@ ...>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi
> > Can any adv if Metastock has an std program for this MACD that
> > show :
> > 1) Red & Green colour bars instead of one single colour ? (Note:
> Green
> > bars show the price is closed with higher low ) Similar to the
one
> > shown in Amibroker in
> > http://www.amibroke r.org/userkb/ 2007/10/19/ macd-histograms-
v1/

> > 2) How should I write a programme that can screen stocks that
satisfy
> > continuous 4 Grren then next is 1 Red and/or 4 continuous 4 Red
&
> > follow with 1 green ?
> >
> > rgds
> >

> Happy Holidays from Yahoo! Messenger. Spread holiday cheers
to your friends and loved ones today! Get started at
http://emoticaroler s.com/

Happy Holidays from Yahoo! Messenger
Spread holiday cheers to your friends and loved ones today! __._,_.___