Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] download prices and "vendor options" link not highlighted

Krishna,

In Vendor Options: Dial/Data="" Connection is Internet

In Reuters Datalink= Connection is Internet and in Indentifiers should be  your User Id and your Password wich you got from Reuters Datalink.

In Application Options: Datasheet I got everything with a V.
Dialing: redail attemps: 5
Wait 10 seconds between redials. (those are things you can choose yourself)

File Locations: e.g. C:\The Downloader  ( you can browse to the right map you have "The Downloader in).

General: Display status bar with an V. (this is also your choice)

User info: your name.

So the most important things are your User ID and Password, which you should have had (in a letter or a mail) from Reuters Datalink.

Hope this helps,

Regards.

Kees Takkenberg