[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Price/Cash, Price/Book, Price/Cash Flow, Divnd$, Divind%, Price, Exchng

I use several stock screeners. One of the one's I use for the type of
fundamentals you are looking at is advfn.com

http://www.advfn.com/p.php?pid=usfilterx&btn=pg2

Sign up for the free membership. Under charts and research go to US
screener. It opens a page with preset screens and then says start
screener.

On the screener page it has the various categories of fundamental
data. Drop down the menus and select the item you want. When it opens
the column, click on one of the numbers in the column and it will open
the constraints page. Set the constraints and submit them. Go back and
add your next column.

In this kind of market most of the ratios you have don't mean much,
but advfn has everything you can think of--almost. If you're looking
for dividend stocks, don't forget to use the payout ratio. It's more
critical than most of the other ratios.

You can save your screen criteria if you like.

To get the info into excel, I just highlight and copy it. Then I paste
into excel as text. The columns hold up just fine. Then I can
manipulate the data, etc. I often like this better than the export
function.

If you want to see the extensive info on each stock at advfn, click on
quote at the very top of the page. In the box where it says
NYSE:(symbol), delete that and type in your symbol. When it opens look
on the left and select click on financials.

Have fun!

Super

-- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "rsb_44" <rsb_44@xxx> wrote:

> Is there an online screener that provides the above items as criteria
> AND which can be exported to Excel?
>
> Zachs can do it, but it doesn't export easily.
>
> TIA
> Ron

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional