[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Using Daily Trend As a filter for intraday trades

There are a lot of problems with what you are going to do. First, none
of the data suppliers provide enough tick data to test 60 min time
frames with reasonably reliable statistical inference. There just
isn't enough history available to provide any kind of reliable test
results.

I tested a few 60 minute systems a few years ago, but I had to buy the
tick data from a third party and it's very expensive. Roy can also
provide fee based coding services for anything you want that you don't
see. If what you need isn't found at this link, you won't likely find
it anywhere else.

If you want to go ahead anyway, you can find a lot of those kind of
daily tools here.

http://www.metastocktips.co.nz/

Super

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "g_udani" <g_udani@xxx> wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> is it possible to use a daily trend filter for intraday trades in
> metastock system tester
>
> for eg : if a particular condition is true in daily only then buy in
> 60 mins else do nothing
>
> Thanks
>
> GauraV Udani

<*> Your email settings: