[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Date Input

Arun,

I've given you the answer on several occassions. Basically to get
around the problem you should use barssince and alert. The Equis
forum discussion is pretty detailed and discusses several problems
that you would encounter with a single value date input.

Since I do not know what you are trying to accomplish I can't give
you an answer.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "arun103" <arun103@xxx> wrote:

> Preston,
>
> There is a problem in date input if the entered date (day portion)
> turns out to be a Sunday or a Holiday. It becomes 00.
>
> I have read the first two pages on Equis Forum. However, I could'nt
> understand the Maths behind it. For mmddyyyy the two lines are as
under:

> enter:=Input("date mmddyyyy",1011960,12312100,1072000);
> dt=Month()*1000000 + DayOfMonth()*10000 + Year()
>
> How would you write this for yyyymmdd and ddmmyyyy formats?
>
> Arun

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: