Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Futures Downloader

If you are only looking for EOD data, why not use SPY - the ETF?  It
is an approximation.
Were you planning on trading the S&P e-MINI -  I have intraday data
and can pull it up as    us@xx
Be aware that you still have to pay the CME fees of $30 per month in
order to get real-time data. Otherwise it will be 20 mins delayed.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dave <adest@xxx> wrote:

> The following link has a download
>
> http://www.liontrader.com/free_trading_software.htm
>
> When you download the software you can export their S&P Data
> (and a bunch of other data if you want) using the File
> Export Data just choose Metastock format.
>
> This is the same data Jake Bernstein and Larry Williams use
> for their own trading so its good.
>

> On Fri Nov 28 10:44 , 'carlosarturosierra' <carlosarturosierra@xxx>
sent:

> >            Hello Group,
> >

> >I would like to know how can I download historical data of the
EMini

> >S&P500 in order to apply studies in Metastock 9 EOD.
> >

> >If you know about some free tool that I can use for this purpose I
> >
> >really appreciate your help in this matter.
> >

> >Sincerely,
> >

> >Carlos Sierra

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional