Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] How to do it in Metastock?

Hello Eric,

Here is one way of doing what (I think) you require.

My commodity data is priced in US Dollars. I want to see certain
commodities priced in Sterling.

I have created an indicator called Sterling Conversion that looks like this:

C / (Security("C:\Metastock Data\FX Daily\GBP A0-FX",C));

.....where GBP A0-FX is the Dollar/Sterling FX pair.

Drag it on to your chart, select 'display new scale on the left' and Bob's
your uncle.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Kevin

At 02:59 AM 11/26/2008 Wednesday, you wrote:

>Does anyone have any suggestions on how to link a specific stock data
>into indicator? For example, I would like to compare two stocks
>together by inserting a stock quote "ABC" into a stock quote "XYZ"
>within the same chart. I would like to make an indicator, which
>represent a stock price "ABC", therefore, I can compare any stock
>with "ABC" by inserting this indicator.
>Does anyone have any suggestion on how to do it in Metastock?
>Thanks in advance for any suggestions
>Eric
>
>___

<*> Your email settings: