RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock Zone web page

Wasn’t Kalosz written as K.A.L.O.S.Z.; however I don’t know what the individual letters stood for.

Lionel

From: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of pumrysh
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 10:36 AM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock Zone web page

Fernando,

Having a ready resource at hand is always a big help when it comes to
writing formula codes. That was one of the reasons that I included
links to a large number of sites in the group's links section.

Another great asset is:

http://web.archive.org/

You will notice in our links section a link to an old guppy site.
This is possible by using the archive link.

Then there is always the message search capability of the group which
allows for searches on key words. You can do the same thing at the
Equis Forum site.

I have my own personal folder full of formulas going back to the
early days and I would certainly encourage everyone else to do the
same.

The point that you and Super make is worth noting. With all the
indicators in the world you would think that I now have the keys to
trading wealth. Nothing could be farther from the truth!

Once I have an indicator, I study how its constructed and then how it
works. I consider how the indicator would work in a system. I also
consider the advantages of the indicator.

In the end the system that I trade is about as simple as can be.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Fernando Santos <ptc_man3@xxx>
wrote:

> Apparently I didn't explain myself well.
>
> My main interest in Kalosz formulas is only one.
> I'm certain that happen to all to be stuck in the middle of a
formula and don't knowing how to solve the problem. Well, having
dozens of formulas as examples, it's easier for you to find a
solution for your problem.

> Let's face it, MSFL it's not easy to learn when you don't have any
programming knowledge and when you add to that the formulae
limitations, things tend to complicate even more.

> I only follow my own ideas, my own indicators to signal my trades
although it's not the indicator that make the trader but it's
the trader that makes the indicator.

<ptc_man3@ .>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi.
> >
> > Does anyone know if all metastock formulas in http://trader.
online.pl
> > can also be found in TXT format for download?
> >
> > Imagine that one day that web page disappears. It would be a
major loss
> > for all MS community.
> >
> > Fernando