From: joo_gon
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 11:57 AM
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] (unknown)

Hi Roy,

I have barely take a glance at your site and ... well ...
Congratulations!!

Taking advantage of your advise, I would like to ask you a question:
If I understand your weekly and multi-frame formulas, all them are
based on close price data. So, if you're dealing with, lets say, a
weekly calculation and your last bar is a Wednesday data:
- Is the last value calculated only for three days?
- Don't you have into account a week until it's finished?
- Is every week recalculated from Wednesday to Wednesday?

I hope you don't have too many problems trying to understand what I
mean (because of my limited English).

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Julio

--- In equismetastock@yahoogroups.com, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxx> wrote:

> Hi Julio
>

> My advice would be to send your questions, concerns and suggestions
to me :-) From time to time I improve or modify formulas but do not
always get to update the web site immediately. As of this moment there
are improvements to several of the EOD-based multi-frame formulas that
have yet to be posted.

> Regards
>
> Roy
> rlarsen@xxx

indicators ... and it's not easy in MS. Fortunately I've found a very
interesting site with lots of indicators:

> http://www.metastocktips.co.nz/
>
> Does anyone have any experiencie in using those formulas? Any advise?
>
> Thans in advance,
>
> Julio

> http://www.eset.com

http://www.eset.com