[EquisMetaStock Group] MS tips

Julio,

Do a search on Roy Larsen, the owner of the site you mentioned, and I
believe you will find his contributions here going way back in time.
Roy's understanding of the Metastock language goes way beyond the
ordinary and I count him as one of the truly brilliant coders in the
field. You won't go wrong using his indicators.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Julio Gonzalez <jgbre@xxx>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I''m testing some daily trading systems based on weekly and daily
indicators ... and it's not easy in MS. Fortunately I've found a very
interesting site with lots of indicators:

> http://www.metastocktips.co.nz/
>
> Does anyone have any experiencie in using those formulas? Any advise?
>
> Thans in advance,
>
> Julio

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional