[EquisMetaStock Group] System test problem

I am using System Tester for Stop and Reverse formula that supposed to revere on the exit bar.

if I use  Portfilio -> "Long only" or " Short only"  (Delay order could be any bar included 0) ,  the arrow output  was on correct  bar; exit and reverse arrow on the same bar.  However when  Portfilio -> "Both"  was  applied,  the exit  was on correct  bar  but the reverse signal was on the next (formula) signal.

How can I make the exit and reverse arrow on the same bar when using  "Both"  and  "Delay order opening" ?

Thanks for help

New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
Hurry before someone else does! __._,_.___