[EquisMetaStock Group] Autozone-AZO

I uploaded a file to the file section-Autozone 10-30-08.

After being inspired by some posts here, I have been studying
standard error bands and the StoRSI.
Backtesting on AZO seems to work well. I have an 80 period, 1.75
standard errors, with 45 day smoothing period set up.
Not bad, I get in on Tuesday, I think, at $115.48.

First off, I can't seem to get rid of all the damn stops when the
close is above the upper SEB. Any help would be appreciated.
Currently using the formula: C>STEBandTop(CLOSE,80,1.75,SIMPLE,45)=1

Second, anyone else just throwing out the two months of September
and October for backtesting results?

Third, anyone offer up any further pointers? I've been at this now
for about 8 months, and I think I am learning one thing. You can't
possibly chase all 6431 stock symbols at the same time. I was trying
to start big, then get small. I think it works the opposite.Find a
few good ideas, get really good at them, and then begin to branch
out.

Thanks,

Big

<*> Your email settings: