Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] converting MS excel to MS10

hi gv
      thanks for your replay. i am trying to surch in the group
which you suggested but anable to find some thing  usefull.

 is there any body in this group now how to convert the nse behave
copy to metastock which are in MS excel form?

thanks

Ali

-- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Vasanth Mohan G Buddaan"
<vgbudawn@xxx> wrote: