[EquisMetaStock Group] Daily Indicator apply on weekly or monthly data

Hi Eveybody,

Can anybody explain to me, is the outcome the same  if i'm using the daily setup indicator and apply it on monthly or weekly data, for example i have an indicator that tracing the daily trend and if i apply it on monthly or weekly data will it do the job that it intented to do on daily data, will it mislead me.....

Sorry if the question is too basic, newbies :)

Thanks in advance to those how responds