[EquisMetaStock Group] Chart does not load if periodicity is changed!

Friends,

I have this strange problem : When I change the periodicity from 5
minutes to 60 minutes, ( MS 9.0 ) the displayed date range goes from 3
months to 1 month (only). The chart does not, for eg., load a 10
minute chart for 3 months, but it will do it for 3 months for the 5
minute periodicity!

I have no clue why this strange thing is happening, and have tried
changing the 'loaded' and 'displayed' dates, etc., but to no avail!

Would be grateful to anyone who knows how to solve it!

Parthasarathy

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: