[EquisMetaStock Group] How to check they are currently trading?

I have lots of equities in my database that are quite old and are no
longer trading, or are halted etc.  I don't want to just delete them
(because I can't be bothered) but they are also still useful for
backtesting historical data - but I don't want them to come up when I'm
doing explorations.  Apart from going through and keeping track of
current traded shares etc and removing them from the explorations
securities list, what formula can I use to add to the exploration to
make sure that it was traded at least in the last week - using todays
date (or the date I have selected for the exploration).

I'm sure it must be relatively easy, but I can't seem to find it in the
help.

Thanks

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional