Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Averange daily/intraday range

Hi.

Thanks mc.

Again, you saved the day ;-)

Hey Preston, read the message title!

I wrote - average daily/intraday range, meaning... the daily range on an intraday chart.

Also, I thought that the formula DayOfMonth( )<>Ref(DayOfMonth(),-1) was only to be used on intraday charts.

Anyway, next time I'll try to be clear.

Thanks.

Fernando