[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Averange daily/intraday range

Fernando,

You need to call the Dr variable, like this:

day:=DayOfMonth()<>Ref(DayOfMonth(),-1);
Dh:=HighestSince(1,day,H);
Dl:=LowestSince(1,day,L);
Dr:=Dh-Dl;
dr;

Not sur why you need all the code though

H-L;

will do the same thing.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fernando Santos"
<ptc_man3@xxx> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I'm having problems with the following formula:
>
> day:=dayofmonth()<>ref(dayofmonth(),-1);
> Dh:=highestsince(1,day,h);
> Dl:=lowestsince(1,day,l);
> Dr:=Dh-Dl;
>
> How can I make an "n" days average of the daily range with this
formula?

> I'm not even being able to call the previous daily range using
> valuewhen(2,day,dr).
>
> Where's the problem?
>
> Regards,
> Fernando