Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 10:06 AM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: total intraday volume

Hi Roy.

It's nice to see that you're recovering well from the surgery.

Thanks for the formula.
I'm not a fan of the PREV function. MS took almost 1 minute to plot
the indicator.

After researching, I saw a formula that resembled some other formula
were the PREV was removed and I tried the following:

NewDay:=DayOfMonth()<>Ref(DayOfMonth(),-1);
Cum(V)-ValueWhen(1,newday,Cum(V))

Thanks

--- In equismetastock@yahoogroups.com, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxx> wrote:

> Hi Fernando
>

> Try this.
>
> NewDay:=DayofMonth()<>Ref(DayofMonth(),-1);
> If(NewDay,V,PREV+V);
>

> Regards
>
> Roy

http://www.eset.com