[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Short side Trailing Stop

MC,

You DAH MAN! Thanks!

Tried the code and it works fine.

Ed, one other problem that I noticed was your date calls. If per
chance you plot on a nontrading day you won't get an output. The
other day I posted a code that resolves the problem by using alert
and one you might want to consider as part of your code as well. Its
below.

Preston

D1:=Input("Day",1,31,30);
M1:=Input("Month",1,12,12);