[EquisMetaStock Group] Intraday formula

Hi.

I'm having some problems with this Jose's formula.
I've shortened it because this is the part that interests me.

{Copyright © 2004-2008 Jose Silva
The grant of this license is for personal use
  only - no resale or repackaging allowed.
All code remains the property of Jose Silva.
http://www.metastocktools.com }

{ Time inputs }
StHour:=Input("start Hour",0,23,13);
StMin:=Input("start Minute",0,59,0);
EnHour:=Input("last Hour",0,23,13);
EnMin:=Input("last Minute",0,59,30);

{ Time period }
start:=Hour()>StHour
OR Hour()=StHour AND Minute()>=StMin;
end:=Hour()<EnHour
OR Hour()=EnHour AND Minute()<=EnMin;
period:=start AND end;

{ Plot in own window }
period

This shows the US market trading time - accordingly with Portugal's time.
My problem with it is on how can I make it read the overnight session
of the ES.
The overnight session begins at 21:30 and ends at 14:29 the next day.

How and where do I mention the next day in the formula so he
recognizes the 14:29 of the next day?

Thank you?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional