RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] metastock Crashing

I agree,

I've had a similar thing happen with other applications. You find that sometimes some operating system files are corrupt over time or some dll files are lost with installing and uninstalling other applications. A System restore should fix everything. Otherwise if your system restore does not work (often fails on me), try the system restore from DOS (Google to read up on how to do it) or just try loading your operating system over the top of itself again (which your not really meant to do, but hey it works).

Lee.

To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 17:46:20 -0500
Subject: RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] metastock Crashing

This sort of thing can be caused by different things that may be hard to track down.

.

Have you tried a system restore? I recently downloaded Microsoft upgrades and troubles developed with my internet connection, when I restored my system to an earlier date everything worked correctly.

Just open Microsoft accessories àsystem toolsàsystem restore.

Hope this helps.

Lionel