RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: McClellan

Preston:

Thanks for this information. I am amazed at how rapidly you replied.

I am trying to set up a composite security for (advances-declines), should be easy enough. When I try to set up the composite and enter a name for it, the program automatically assigns the ticker symbol for advances to the composite and simply plots the advances. I tried to change the symbol and got a message that this can’t be done with a composite.

In the past, when using earlier versions of Metastock, I had no trouble creating and using composites.

Lionel