[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Scam/shill site www.advantage.online.pl

Be careful, Mubashar, don't hurt yourself with the sharp objects on
this site.

http://trader.online.pl/MSZ/!-MSZ-index.html

Formula freak heaven.

Super

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mubashar Virk" <mvirk67@xxx>

www.advantage.online.pl

http://www.2ndproject.com/copywriting/posting-on-trading-related-forums/

> > and here is the post itself:
> > Posting on trading related forums
> > Posted by admin 5 September, 2008
> >
> > I am looking for someone to make HIGH QUALITY posts about trading
> > systems for Metastock. I am mostly interested in forums in Australia,
> > but it can be also USA or other countries like India, Turkey,
Thailand,
www.advantage.online.pl. I
> > will give you some examples of forums and posts I have done
previously.
> > It MUST NOT look as advertisement, but as a comment made by glad user.
> > You have to know at least a little about trading, stock market, forex,
> > technical analysis to make proper posts.
> >
> > Rules:
> > - do not spam forum
> >
> > Equis should take a serious look at their operations and consider
> > whether they really want such a person to promote their products with
> > their shady practices (i have posted this message on their metastock
> > forum too).

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: