[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Scam/shill site www.advantage.online.pl

Well, John, welcome to the business of stock trading. Equis doesn't
care about this. People who sell stock trading bong pipes do this all
the time to make the buyers feel the high.

Everyone does it, even the so called gurus. Look on Amazon. Half the
book reviews for trading books are plants from the author's friends.

Super

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, john.harmon97 <no_reply@xxx> wrote:

> It appears that the author of the site at www.advantage.online.pl (which
> act as a referrer to Equis for sales of MetaStock) is trying to recruit
> people to post fake content to forums.
>
> The domain appears to be owned by Przemyslaw Smolinski in Warsaw,
> Poland.
>
> Here's the location of the strange request:
> http://www.2ndproject.com/copywriting/posting-on-trading-related-forums/
>
> and here is the post itself:
> Posting on trading related forums
> Posted by admin 5 September, 2008
>
> I am looking for someone to make HIGH QUALITY posts about trading
> systems for Metastock. I am mostly interested in forums in Australia,
> but it can be also USA or other countries like India, Turkey, Thailand,
> Chine, Japan, Singapore, Germany, UK etc.
> You will write about trading systems sold on www.advantage.online.pl. I
> will give you some examples of forums and posts I have done previously.
> It MUST NOT look as advertisement, but as a comment made by glad user.
> You have to know at least a little about trading, stock market, forex,
> technical analysis to make proper posts.
>
> Rules:
> - do not spam forum
>
> Equis should take a serious look at their operations and consider
> whether they really want such a person to promote their products with
> their shady practices (i have posted this message on their  metastock
> forum too).

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: