RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Need Help!! Exporting Industry Groups

Depending on who your data supplier is, sometimes your data downloading software places a txt file in it's download directory which provides a list of all stocks that you are subscibed to as well as stocks in sectors and funds. The software uses this list file when downloading the correct data information.

Try looking in your data download directory for a txt file.

Lee.

To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: alexrichter@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 16:11:17 +0000
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Need Help!! Exporting Industry Groups

Has anyone figured out if there is a way to export to Excel from
either the Metastock program or the Downloader a list of all the
stocks with their symbols, company name, and industry group?

I have spent hours on this. I have found I can do an explore in the
Metastock program to export 2 columns. Meaning symbols and company
names, but not a 3rd column, which would be the industry name.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Enter today! Win a Hotmail Go-Kart to race at Bathurst. __._,_.___