[EquisMetaStock Group] the highest ATR in print!

Hallo to you all,

I use an Atr-stop in my graphs. Formula:
HHV(C - 2.*ATR(5),10)

So I look on a daily basis where the plotted ATR is in connection to the last Close   (EOD).
Now I thought , I can make a simple exploration with only the formula above and print it on a daily basis so I need not to write it down every evening( which I do).

But  sometimes, of course, the last ATR-value went up. Nothing wrong!
But sometimes the ATR-value is down, e.g. 1 day. My close is still higher then the last  ATR-value.
In writing I stick to the ATR-value a day before because that was my original stop.

I scrolled through a list of stocks and saw that when I e.g. print the highest value of the last seven or eight days, I probably hold on to my initial stop ,because in most cases ,using the above formula, the ATR-stop value resist the same for 5 to 10 days!

Question:

How is the formula of the highest value during 7 days of the above ATR-Stop formula?

Something like HHV((HHV(C - 2.*ATR(5),10)),7)

Regards,

Kees Takkenberg