[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Systemtest version problem

After selecting the system to be tested you'll have a new screen where
you select securities. There I think you should check the dates under
the corresponding command button, since major differences in equity
curves are likely (as Preston said) to be due to different loaded data.
If however the problem persists, after this screen there is another
one where after pressing the 'More' command button you may choose the
'Trade execution'. There, un-check the 'realistic market prices' check
box and select for the buy and sell prices the 'closing' ones.

Regards,

mc

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Utku Eke <ueke@xxx> wrote:

> Thx for the answer Preston , but i process the same amount of
data in each test. (both in ver7.0 and 9.1) Still the equity curves
have huge difference.

> Also tried to write an easy systemtest like  Buy when cross
(RSI(30),30) etc. The results are still different.

> How can i test a system with only CLOSE price data in 9.1 ? (i guess
the problem lies there)

>  &#65533;That which hath been is what will be,
>     that which is done is what will be done,
>     and there is nothing new, under the sun.&#65533;

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)