Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Next button usage in Chart tool bar

go to edit   do setting

--- On Sat, 23/8/08, L.V.Gandhi <lvgandhi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: L.V.Gandhi <lvgandhi@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Next button usage in Chart tool bar
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, 23 August, 2008, 7:46 AM

I am having periodicity of 5 mins in the existing chart. When I use next button, I get the chart of next stock in daily periodicity. How to maitain periodicty of 5 mins or what ever initially selected while using next button.

--
L.V.Gandhi
http://lvgandhi. tripod.com/

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now __._,_.___