[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Need help in Metastock explorer formula

Col,

Here are the basic formulas.

A:=Mov(Stoch(14,3),3,S);
B:=RSI(14);

A > 10 AND A < 25
B > 20 AND B < 30

A > 80 and A < 90
B > 70 and B < 90

Since you will be using these in an exploration there are several
ways to set this up.
Use column A for the value of the Stoch and column B for the value of
the RSI. Then you would at least be able to reference their values
while you are looking at the exploration results. Column C can be
used for the oversold values and column D can be used for the
overbought values.

{Column A}