Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Code need for 50 EMA

Umesh,

It cannot be done as a moving average. It can be done as an indicator
or oscillator.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Umesh Malhotra"
<mtranscriptionist@xxx> wrote:

>   As requested earlier also, i would like to color my EMA as per
the referrence to the previous closing.  if the current close is
higher than the last then green  and if the current close is lower
than red where close is of EMA not of price.

>   for reference i have attached an example.
>
>   regards
>
>   umesh

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional