Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Thoughts and prayers for a comrade

Hi Roy

That is good news. Welcome back, albeit in a limited capacity for the
moment.

Take care

Stuart

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxx> wrote:

> Hi Preston
>

> Thank you for your message of support. Thanks also to the many
others who have expressed support either publicly or privately. I am
humbled by the many messages I've received over the recent weeks.

> For the record, the results of my heart surgery (mitral valve repair
and double bypass) went well and the recovery process is apparently
right on track. This is of course thanks to the skill and dedication
of the surgical team, led by Mr John Riordan, and the post-operative
care provided by the Wakefield Hospital nursing staff and other team
members.

> Thanks again. Hopefully I'll be able to again make the odd
contribution to the group in a few weeks time.

> Regards
>
> Roy

Switch format to Traditional
>   Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe Recent
Activity
>     a..  12New Members
>   Visit Your Group
>   Yahoo! News