[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: mswin has encountered an error and needs to close

DO NOT uninstall windows (and reformat your drive !? GOOD GRIEF!!) as a first attempt. Such a strategy is simply … ummm … well stupid because it does NOT guarantee  a “fix” but only a tremendous amount of misery. It sounds to me like your computer is short of memory. If you are running on the bottom of memory then the suggested fix will not do anything for you. If you are low on memory then try closing out all your other programs before starting MS. I suspect you have an “old” computer into which you shoe-horned windows XP. I bet on memory shortage. Good Luck

“It ain't what people don't know that hurts ‘em – it's what they do know that ain't true.”

                                           -Will Rogers