Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Reverse Val

Preston,

this code just for my research only ,, and as you suggestion i will not used for trading.

anyway... i ve tried to change the variabel but still got error,

i just rechange the position the variabe as seen

start:=(flag=2)*(Alert(flag,0) OR end*Cum(end)=1);
end  :=flag*(Alert(flag=0,2) OR start*Cum(start)=1);
its working but , when the price going up the signal become flat not 0

pls kindly fix it up the error coding.

Rgds

SATH