[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Which plug-in do you recommend based on your experience?

Lets say I have some MetaStock code that makes me - say 4% per month.
 I could trade it and become wealthier than Warren B.  BUT lets say I
have some code that SOUNDS like it would make a lot of money, but in
reality doesn't  -  what to do? ?  WHY NOT SELL IT !

Anyone that is selling you some C++ code for MS for a few hundred
dollars - does the author think it will make HIMSELF rich?  -  Yea -
by selling the code.

Caveat Emptor

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, chichungchoi <no_reply@xxx> wrote:

> Does anyone have any suggestions on Metastock's plug-in?
> Could you please share your experience on those products?
> Thanks in advance for any suggestions
> Eric

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional