Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Exit signs-want only one

Steve & Preston, Thanks, you guys are awesome.

Big

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Steve Karnish <skeeter47@xxx>
wrote:

> C>Mov(STEBandTop(c,opt3,2),3,s)
>
> The above works for me.  Of course, you do not need to smooth the
formula with the modifying moving average.  And, the opt3 can
represent any specific number of periods or, as in this example, you
can optimize the exit.

> Take care,
>
> Steve

notification.

> I tried the Cross(C>TopSteBand) but that didn't see to work
either.

> Any suggestions?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional