[EquisMetaStock Group] I uploaded 2 files to my Burt's files

The first file is basically several charts of market conditions on a
few charts for 7-11-08 from about 9am till 2pm EST. The 2nd file is
for LUX and 401k plan daily charts with 7-08-08 closing prices. As
for LUX I think anything under $22.50 will be a good risk/reward
ratio long term.

Next week should be very interesting to see if supports and
resistances hold or fail. Hopefully things will calm down by end of
week, which is when some option contracts end.

For those of you just starting or wanting to learn more to better
your risk reward/ratio in investing you can go to this site.
http://thechartpatterntrader.blogspot.com/  They do a very good job
explaining with video daily and have links and book recommendations
that could be very helpfull.

For those that want to learn more about my chart indicators or can't
view charts email me. (note when scrolling down you will need to stop
scrolling for all charts to load.)

Best Wishes,

Burt Whitley

<*> Your email settings: